Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baking: Chocolate - Hazelnut Thumbprints

I saw this recipe in one of my magazines I was reading over the weekend, and I just had to try it. So this morning, when my house was quiet/calm I decided to whip up a batch. It was very quick to make and they came out delicious. I made them parve, but they would probably be AMAZING in dairy. Enjoy!


1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla 
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1/3 cup chopped chocolate or mini chips
1/4 cup nutella (or parve version)
Preheat to 350 degrees. Beat Butter with sugar for 30 seconds. Add vanilla and salt and yolk. Beat in flour on low speed until all combined. stir in chocolate chips. Shape into 24 round balls. Place on greased cookie sheet. Use thumb to make an indentation in center and fill with nutella. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Let cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment