Thursday, August 30, 2012

Publix Totals 8/30

This week is a HUGE week at Publix. I spent $19.38 and saved $389.55. A savings of over 95%!!!! I actually would've been at a negative (the store wouldve owed me over $4 but then I purchased some stuff I need for shabbos. Here is what I got and how I did it:



48 bags Lays Potato chips (most to be donated) BOGO $4.29 = -$1.70/2 bags (MONEY MAKER!!!)
$3 off each bag coupon - Print no longer available

6 box's Ritz Crackers - BOGO $3.99 = $0.25/box
Manufacturer Coupon-$1/2 Nabisco cookie or crackers PRINTABLE
Manufacturer Coupon-B2G1 Nabisco Crackers, PRINTABLE

12 packs Dixie Plates - BOGO $3.25 = $0.88/pack
Store Coupon-$1.50/2 Dixie Ultra disposable tabletop items or Perfect Touch cups, (Target coupon) PRINTABLE

Birds Eye Frozen veggies - on sale 50% off = $0.85/pack
Manufacturer Coupon-.35/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh 100% whole grain blend PRINTABLE
Manufacturer Coupon.50/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chefs Favorite variety PRINTABLE

2 cans baked beans - on sale 3/$5 = $1.17/can
$1/2 BUSH’S Baked or Grillin’ Beans

Glade Mist Starter Kit  - $3.55 = FREE

Glade Mist refill - $2.59 = FREE

Glade oil diffuser - $6.79 = FREE

Glade Oil diffuser refill  - $4.21 = FREE

Keep in mind that there were two matching Publix coupons that some people got in their 8/19/2012 SS Inserts:
  • Buy ONE Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit Get ONE Refill Free PUBLIX COUPON (exp 09/18/12)
  • Buy ONE Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit Get ONE Refill Free PUBLIX COUPON(exp 9/18/12)

Reynolds Foil - BOGO $6.19 = $2.10/each
-$1 off Reynolds Wrap foil, 35 sq ft +, excl Wrappers (Publix manufacturer’s coupon) PRINTABLE

4 packs Motts juice box's = 2/$4 = $1
$1/1 Blinkie coupon

Gerber graduates - 2/$4 = $1
Manufacturer Coupon-$1 off Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks PRINTABLE
Manufacturer Coupon-$1.35/4 Gerber Graduates snacks PRINTABLE

10 cases Pepsi Brand Products - Buy 2 Get 2 Free ($9.98/4 cases) = $1/case
-B2G1 Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew 12 pk/12 oz Yellow Adv Buy Flyer PUBLIX Coupon (if bottled by Pepsi in your area)-$1/1 12 pack of Dr Pepper 6/24 SS Insert (if bottled by Pepsi in your area)-$1/1 Dr. Pepper soda 12-pk. Target Coupon (if bottled by Pepsi in your area)
Extras:
Sushi Rice - $7.69
carrots - $0.99
Scallions - $1.79
Cucumbers - $3.06
Avocados - $4
Hot dogs- $3.79
Corn on the cob -$2
nabisco chips ahoy to go - $1

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am moving to FL soon and would love to know how you coupon for Publix .. would you mind sharing please .. I have never couponed but have been following your blog for a while and your publix savings always impressed me .. I would love to learn now that it may apply to me as well. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post all the corresponding coupons so I think it's usually self explanatory but if you have a specific question I would be happy to answer it. Depending on where you are living each Publix considers dif stores as competitors...

    ReplyDelete