Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dinner Tonight - Sushi Salad

I had a hard time coming up with a dinner for tonight, being that Wednesdays is guys night, I was not sure there was much in the way of dairy that they would eat. I am making Sushi salad with guacamole and chips and veggies and dip. I know its not a very original menu but I think its something they will all eat. Enjoy!



Sushi Salad

-
3 cups sushi rice -cooked according to directions
-
2 tsp rice vinegar
-
a little cooking sherry
-
1/4 cup sugar
-
2-3 tsp oil
-
1 1/4 tsp salt
-
3-4 sheets nori
-
shredded carrots
-
black sesame seeds
-
cucumbers
-
avocado
-
crab

Instructions
After you cook rice add the vinegar, sherry, sugar, oil and salt. let cool . Meanwhile chop up the nori and the veggies and fish. Add to cooled rice




Guacamole
3 ripe Hass Avocados
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1 tsp crushed garlic
2 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt

No comments:

Post a Comment