Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dinner Tonight - Creamy Mac and Cheese

For dinner tonight I made Creamy Mac and Cheese. I'm making corn on the cob and a salad to go with it My husband loves this pasta especially when I make the top really "crispy" (I do that after the kids eat cause they don't like it like that). Enjoy!


Ingredients
-
2 Tbs. margarine or butter
-
1/4 cup chopped onion
-
2 Tbs. flour
-
2 cups milk
-
3/4 tsp. salt
-
1/2 tsp. mustard
-
1/4 tsp. black pepper
-
1 box macaroni - cooked and drained
-
16 oz cheese

Instructions
Heat margarine in saucepan add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in milk and seasoning and cook until mixture boils and thickens.
Stir cheese into sauce, toss with pasta and bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment