Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dinner Tonight - Baked Zitti and French Onion Soup

For dinner tonight I am making French onion soup and Baked Zitti. I am also making a salad to round it out. The baked zitti recipe was given to me from a co-worker 10 years ago, and I have been making it ever since. Its the best recipe I have ever encountered. Enjoy!!!




Ingredients
-
1 box zitti noodles - cooked and drained according to directrions on box
-
2 packs munster cheese
-
1/2 Tbs. sugar
-
drop of oil
-
3 heaping Tbs. cottage cheese
-
oregano
-
16 oz tomato sauce
-
6 oz tomato paste

Instructions
Combine sauce, paste, cottage cheese, oregano, oil and sugar.
Place half the psta in a 9x13 tin and pour half sauce over it. Put a layer of cheese on top.
Repeat with remaining pasta, cheese and sauce.
Bake covered for half hour on 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment