Thursday, June 14, 2012

Publix Totals - 6/14

My Publix totals from this week were not that great but I still saved over 50%.  I spent $89.65 and I saved $100.50. There were not very many coupon match ups most of what I bought was on sale bogo. Those totals included:

20 box's of Rice Pilaf (BOGO - no coupons)
20 Box's of Near East Cous Cous (BOGO - no coupons)
2 Dozen eggs
2 hagen dazs Ice Creams
6 Packs Craisins (BOGO - no coupons)
2 Packs Simply Potato Wedges (BOGO - .75/1 Simply Potatoes Steamables, 16 oz PRINTABLE)
4 Box's Quaker Oatmeal Squares (BOGO - $1/2 Quaker cereal, 12-28 oz PRINTABLE)
2 Canola Oils- (-.50/1 LouAna product PRINTABLE)
2 Pks. Cascade Dish washing Packs ($1 off Cascade Action pacs or Complete pacs, excl trial sizes, PG 6/03)
2 Bottles Ken Dressing (BOGO - $1/2 Ken’s dressing PRINTABLE)
1 bag Broccoli Slaw
6 Box's Emerald breakfast to go mix's (BOGO - $1 off Emerald Breakfast To-Go PRINTABLE)
1 pack of Pita Bread
Peaches
4 Bottles Ketchup (BOGO)

I guess that's not too bad for under $100!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment